This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/10566] New: sys/mount.h does not define MNT_DETACH and MNT_EXPIRE
- From: "mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Aug 2009 09:45:53 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/10566] New: sys/mount.h does not define MNT_DETACH and MNT_EXPIRE
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
The Linux kernel defines the following unmount() flags (in include/linux/fs.h):
#define MNT_FORCE 0x00000001 /* Attempt to forcibily umount */
#define MNT_DETACH 0x00000002 /* Just detach from the tree */
#define MNT_EXPIRE 0x00000004 /* Mark for expiry */
Glibc exposes the MNT_FORCE flag in <sys/moun.t>, but not the other two flags.
The other two flags are nevertherless useful to userland, and should be defined
in glibc. MNT_DETACH is available since Linux 2.4.11. MNT_EXPIRE is available
since Linux 2.6.11.
Summary: sys/mount.h does not define MNT_DETACH and MNT_EXPIRE
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.