This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug linuxthreads/10500] New: tls.h needed but not present
- From: "bastl73 at freenet dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Aug 2009 00:05:35 -0000
- Subject: [Bug linuxthreads/10500] New: tls.h needed but not present
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
I get this miss configuring glibc:
checking for x86-64 TLS support... no
I don't know who's task it is to install tls.h but I guess it's binutils's.
there is so less installation information too.
Summary: tls.h needed but not present
AssignedTo: drow at false dot org
ReportedBy: bastl73 at freenet dot de
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.