This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/10484] getaddrinfo segfaults if /etc/hosts has a long line
- From: "fibonacci dot prower at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Aug 2009 19:28:49 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/10484] getaddrinfo segfaults if /etc/hosts has a long line
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From fibonacci dot prower at gmail dot com 2009-08-05 19:28 -------
This also happens on plain x86 processors. The original bug was found on a PIV.
Perhaps it shouldn't be marked as x86_64.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.