This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/9867] New: no 12 hour clock or am/pm
- From: "admin at nullsleep dot co dot uk" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Feb 2009 08:07:09 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/9867] New: no 12 hour clock or am/pm
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
for a few years now there has been no 12 hour clock in gnome, i have tracked it
down to glibc with a few fixs kicking around the net, to me this isnt right it
should of been fixed by now, so i am filling this bug report in.
i have put much in as i cant see you needing much info as it is there in glibc
2.7+ and on all systems i use.
Summary: no 12 hour clock or am/pm
AssignedTo: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: admin at nullsleep dot co dot uk
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com,toolchain at
gentoo dot org
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.