This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/4438] vfprintf() segfault with multibyte string and long precision
- From: "madcoder at debian dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Apr 2007 17:40:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/4438] vfprintf() segfault with multibyte string and long precision
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From madcoder at debian dot org 2007-04-30 18:40 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> Created an attachment (id=1742)
> fix for that bug
except that it does not work, presumably because when passing NULL as dst, the
mbstate is not updated.
The current code forcing the conversion into a wchar string seems quite sloppy,
but I see no obvious way to deal with it. So a better patch will need to be
worked out :|
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.