This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/4410] Memory leak in allocate_dtv in ld-2.4.so
- From: "shw_mail at wp dot pl" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Apr 2007 07:21:19 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/4410] Memory leak in allocate_dtv in ld-2.4.so
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From shw_mail at wp dot pl 2007-04-28 08:21 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> That's no leak. The memory is needed until the end.
OK. I understand fact that memory is needed until the end.
To explain little more. I wrote logger that allocates resources
and have to destroy them after the last procedure use it event if it
is "atexit" or "terminate".
And at the begining I had memory leaks, because logger were still
in memory, when the program exits. But there were solution, and now
I have no leaks :-).
> Stop filing "bugs" about things you know nothing about.
Could you explain little that fact, please (shw_mail at wp dot pl).
Just few words. For me better is when I can explain this "possibly leaks"
in my program. Maybe you could just give a link for that subject.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.