This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/4350] Reentrancy problem between strftime() and setenv()
- From: "pasky at suse dot cz" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Apr 2007 17:11:39 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/4350] Reentrancy problem between strftime() and setenv()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From pasky at suse dot cz 2007-04-26 18:11 -------
Strictly speaking, it doesn't say that it inspects $TZ in a non-reentrant way
(using getenv()), does it? But I agree that this is quite a nitpicking. But
still, what are the considerations against integrating such a patch? Just the
possible small performance penalty?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.