This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/4407] signgam value for lgamma on special values
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Apr 2007 13:19:28 -0000
- Subject: [Bug math/4407] signgam value for lgamma on special values
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2007-04-23 14:19 -------
For lgamma (-0.) according to
If x is a non-positive integer, a pole error should occur and +HUGE_VAL be
returned, the same as for lgamma (0.).
That's different from tgamma
If x is +-0, a pole error shall occur, and tgamma(), tgammaf(), and tgammal()
shall return +-HUGE_VAL, +-HUGE_VALF, and +-HUGE_VALL, respectively.
As for the second part, I believe the current behavior is ok, NaNs don't have
a sign and thus the content of signgam after lgamma(NAN) is IMNSHO undefined.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.