This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug linuxthreads/4338] pthread_create / pthread_exit -- use of partially uninitialized buffer
- From: "mv at binarysec dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 11 Apr 2007 07:43:07 -0000
- Subject: [Bug linuxthreads/4338] pthread_create / pthread_exit -- use of partially uninitialized buffer
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From mv at binarysec dot com 2007-04-11 08:43 -------
Subject: Re: pthread_create / pthread_exit -- use of partially uninitialized buffer
Well i think you should upgrade your version of the glibc :(
Or it would be great to have a way to reproduce your bug by sending to us
some informations about the system you are using...
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.