This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/4328] struct stat is bogus when __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 is defined
- From: "bazsi at balabit dot hu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 6 Apr 2007 09:37:50 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/4328] struct stat is bogus when __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 is defined
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From bazsi at balabit dot hu 2007-04-06 10:37 -------
hmm... it prints 44 for me as well, it seems to be somewhat more involved, then.
I can clearly reproduce this problem when syslog-ng is run, but prints a proper
value when it is your testprogram.
I'm rechecking now, sorry for bothering you.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.