This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nscd/2132] Use nscd to support disconnected LDAP operation
- From: "costinel at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Apr 2007 14:25:41 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nscd/2132] Use nscd to support disconnected LDAP operation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From costinel at gmail dot com 2007-04-05 15:25 -------
(In reply to comment #6)
> Created an attachment (id=1669)
> log describing nscd behaviour
> here is an example of "reload-count" option set to "unlimited" but entries are
> not kept in cache. note that during initial soft reconnection the data is still
> cached (command issued at 16:48:18) but after the hard reconnect (at 16:49:06)
> "id" returns no such user.
> please reopen this bug
forgot to mention that the log is from a rhel 4.4 box
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.