This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3506] strverscmp misbehaves with additional text after the version number
- From: "guichaz at yahoo dot fr" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 3 Dec 2006 13:52:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3506] strverscmp misbehaves with additional text after the version number
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From guichaz at yahoo dot fr 2006-12-03 13:52 -------
Thanks for pointing me out rpmvercmp. If you don't want to change the strverscmp
behaviour, then the bug should be closed I think.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.