This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/3610] coredump on pthread_mutex_lock()
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 29 Nov 2006 12:43:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/3610] coredump on pthread_mutex_lock()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2006-11-29 12:43 -------
Also, were there calls to pthread_mutexattr_setprotocol?
If not, this sounds like either uninitialized mutex or unitialized mutex
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.