This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nis/3559] unchecked malloc in glibc/sunrpc/svc_run.c
- From: "csnook at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Nov 2006 08:13:25 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nis/3559] unchecked malloc in glibc/sunrpc/svc_run.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From csnook at redhat dot com 2006-11-22 08:13 -------
For that matter, using svc_max_pollfd as a sentinel like this is racy, and
should be replaced with a real sentinel whose value isn't used within the loop
it also controls.
Perhaps a better question would be whether anything actually calls svc_exit at
all. It's not called anywhere in ypbind-mt, but I suppose other RPC services
might use it.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.