This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- From: "nshmyrev at yandex dot ru" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Oct 2006 19:14:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From nshmyrev at yandex dot ru 2006-10-31 19:14 -------
Hm, ok I agree that it can be done differently. I just took an example from
No matter how it will be implemented, it would be nice to fix this rather
critical bug in locale description. For example, gtk calendar dialog now is
broken due to missing week description.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.