This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- From: "keld at dkuug dot dk" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Oct 2006 06:40:29 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/3430] Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From keld at dkuug dot dk 2006-10-28 06:40 -------
Subject: Re: New: Post-SU locales should have Monday as 1st weekday
On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 08:23:17PM -0000, nshmyrev at yandex dot ru wrote:
> In Russia first day of the week is Monday, so ru_RU locale cerainly needs
> first_weekday 2 % Monday
> first_workday 2 % Monday
> I am not sure about others but it should be true for all post soviet union
> republics, like Ukrain or Belarus. So the same fix is required for
> be_BY, be_BY@latin, uk_UA
> probably for
> ka_GE uz_UZ, kk_KZ and so on
Hmm, should the first day of the week be Monday too?
Or does the week start on a Sunday?
If the week starts on a Monday, an appropiate week specification should
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.