This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3426] canonicalize_file_name's behavior differs from documentation
- From: "ldv at altlinux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Oct 2006 21:16:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3426] canonicalize_file_name's behavior differs from documentation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From ldv at altlinux dot org 2006-10-26 21:16 -------
As of glibc HEAD, stdlib/stdlib.h really contains wrong comments about
canonicalize_file_name() and realpath(). The comment in stdlib/canonicalize.c
is correct, though.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.