This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3362] New: wcwidth() defined only for XOPEN_SOURCE
- From: "pasky at suse dot cz" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Oct 2006 21:42:36 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3362] New: wcwidth() defined only for XOPEN_SOURCE
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
wcwidth() is defined only if _XOPEN_SOURCE but since according to opengroup.org
wcwidth() is defined also by POSIX 200112L, it should be defined in the case
_POSIX_C_SOURCE is set to that.
(I'm not sure why we don't define __USE_XOPEN when we define __USE_XOPEN2K,
though - that would make more sense to me.)
Summary: wcwidth() defined only for XOPEN_SOURCE
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: pasky at suse dot cz
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.