This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug linuxthreads/3248] unportable sigprocmask() in gai_misc.h
- From: "Petr dot Salinger at seznam dot cz" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 2 Oct 2006 19:31:40 -0000
- Subject: [Bug linuxthreads/3248] unportable sigprocmask() in gai_misc.h
- References: <20060922194647.3248.Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From Petr dot Salinger at seznam dot cz 2006-10-02 19:31 -------
(In reply to comment #3)
> Petr, had you tested that patch? I didn't - egg on my face.
> It breaks the build.
Yes, for kfreebsd-i386.
It have worked fine and testsuite have passsed reasonably.
Test have been against snapshot from 2006-09-18, with gai_misc.h added.
May be make didn't catch all changes correctly (I have tested iteratively also
changes to our sysdeps for upcoming glibc 2.5) or it works for kfreebsd but not
for Linux .
Sorry for the problem and many thanks for fixing it again.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.