This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3266] ldd doesn't work when /bin/sh is dash
- From: "sqweek at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 2 Oct 2006 08:38:39 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3266] ldd doesn't work when /bin/sh is dash
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From sqweek at gmail dot com 2006-10-02 08:38 -------
Created an attachment (id=1342)
Fix ldd to rely on its proper interpreter
Works for me, so long as ldd stops claiming to be POSIX compatible.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.