This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/2838] New: locales/zoneinfo when cross-compiling.
- From: "jciccone at linuxfromscratch dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jun 2006 19:02:45 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2838] New: locales/zoneinfo when cross-compiling.
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
When cross-compiling glibc the locales and zoneinfo aren't installed.
For installing the timezone/zoneinfo stuff. A runable zic is needed. I'm going
to attach a patch that builds zic-host and then zic-host is run when
cross-compiling. I know that this patch probably doesn't build zic-host the
proper way but, The concept is still there.
I've been trying to do the same thing for localedef. Build localedef-host and
use that to install the locales. But so far I've been unsuccesful.
Summary: locales/zoneinfo when cross-compiling.
AssignedTo: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: jciccone at linuxfromscratch dot org
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
GCC build triplet: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: arm-unknown-linux-gnu
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.