This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug ports/2749] powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- From: "sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Jun 2006 22:37:55 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ports/2749] powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com 2006-06-09 22:37 -------
Created an attachment (id=1074)
Patch to ports to enable soft-fp to build for powerpc32
This needs to apply to ports. Then this patched version of ports is an add-on
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.