This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/2748] Cancel from printf not calling the cancel handler
- From: "sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Jun 2006 22:27:27 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/2748] Cancel from printf not calling the cancel handler
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com 2006-06-09 22:27 -------
Looks like we get into vfprintf which calls _pthread_cleanup_pop_restore() which
detects the defered cancellation and we fail into CANCELLATION_P (self). This
ends up calling pthread_unwind which (atleast for powerpc) ends up in the libgcc
unwind code. This where things go badly,
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.