This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/2125] localedata has problems for ro_RO
- From: "eddy dot petrisor at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Jun 2006 06:55:34 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2125] localedata has problems for ro_RO
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From eddy dot petrisor at gmail dot com 2006-06-09 06:55 -------
Created an attachment (id=1067)
Full ro_RO locale data
(In reply to comment #22)
> Created an attachment (id=1002)
> Full ro_RO locale data
> This contains the whole localedata/locale/ro_RO file with all the missing
> changes (including the ones found as missing by Ulrich).
There is a small bug regarding collation rules which was present in the file
since r1.13. There are a couple of characters are not marked as capitals,
although they should be.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.