This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/448] vi_VN locale update request
- From: "thibault at labri dot fr" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Apr 2005 17:51:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/448] vi_VN locale update request
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From thibault at labri dot fr 2005-04-13 17:50 -------
Subject: Re: vi_VN locale update request
On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 05:16:27PM -0000, pclouds at vnlinux dot org wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From pclouds at vnlinux dot org 2005-04-13 17:16 -------
> Excuse me. Is there any progress on this ?
Doesn't seem so. The patch seems fine to everybody, but nobody applied
it in mainstream...
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.