This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/746] sigaction SA_RESETHAND flag does not set SA_NODEFER
- From: "sebastien dot decugis at ext dot bull dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 16 Feb 2005 10:02:43 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/746] sigaction SA_RESETHAND flag does not set SA_NODEFER
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From sebastien dot decugis at ext dot bull dot net 2005-02-16 10:02 -------
Created an attachment (id=409)
Testcase for the bug 746
Where X is:
O to have the SA_NODEFER flag set explicitely
1 to have only SA_RESETHAND
According to POSIX, the behavior should be the same.
$ ./bug_sigaction 0
Both SA_NODEFER and SA_RESETHAND are set.
$ ./bug_sigaction 1
Only SA_RESETHAND is set -- SA_NODEFER is implicit.
Test bug_sigaction.c FAILED: Signal was masked when SA_NODEFER was implicitely
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.