Re: MI3 and async notifications

On 6/11/19 2:37 PM, Jonah Graham wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 04:50, Jan Vrany <jan.vrany@fit.cvut.cz> wrote:
>
>> As you can see, you get the notification *before* ^done response. Does
>> that answer
>> your questions?
>>

> Yes that does. I think CDT will use the mi-always-notify option.

Funny.  ISTR that the breakpoint notification suppressing was
originally done for CDT and reading/hearing Vladimir argue for
it.  :-D  Though I can't find any arguing about that aspect
around the original patch now:

 https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2011-04/msg00471.html

Vladimir said "As other MI notifications", but I checked out
the tree for that commit (8d3788bd590a), and I couldn't find
any other suppression that existed back then.

Thanks,
Pedro Alves