Re: Full range of PCBs inquiry

Dear Friends,

I am Mr. Aaron  from FullyGold Holdings, we can provide high-end PCBs(Printed Circuit Boards) to our customer side.

Specialize in mulitlayer(4L~50L) PCB fields more than 13 years, also including rigid, rigid-flex, FPC, and hybrid lam., and high performance PCB, our many clients from Germany, Italy, USA and so on.

Here is our company website: http://www.flxpcb.com.cn/, pls check and if you have any PCB demands , please contact me !

I am looking forward to hear your feedback soon.

Best regards,
Mr.  Aaron

Quality is always the first criterion we care about from Fully Gold's