Re: GDBServer and Solaris

... to the support of architectures and OSes they use, and I don't think many people use Sparc/Solaris these days.

It seems to be one of those technologies that people are entrenched in
and can not move away from OR they have some other reason to keep it
running. I see it in the finance world running custom software
applications but I do not see anyone running headlong to go get it. This
is in spite of a CPU that cranks out 4.4GHz on 256 cores on a new SPARC
unit. I think the real problem is that the older stuff runs really well
on everything up to the five year old Fujitsu gear and there just isn't
a lot of system admins out there with a clue about SPARC and Solaris. We
can thank Larry for making this mess.

Dennis

ps: still running M4000 gear in my life