Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 8.1 released!

> thank you for that !  I think building python from source is a
> nightmare.  Same with PHP7.x these days.

You don't need to build Python from source in order to build GDB
with Python support. I've built GDB with the Python installed on
on my system without problems before (I don't remember if you need
any "dev" package for that, but it would be similar to when you use
the system ncurses vs your own).

--
Joel