SVG version of GDB mascot (archer fish)

Hi,

Since 2001 the GDB project uses the drawing of an archer fish as its
logo.  The drawing was made by Jamie Guinan, who scanned it into a JPG
file.  That image is currently used on all the GDB web pages.

I've created an SVG version of that drawing and used it for my last GNU
Tools Cauldron slides.  Here's a slightly improved version.  Would this
be of interest?  If so, I might be able to provide a patch for the GDB
web site, not sure how to commit it though.

--
Andreas