Re: VxWorks Target

Okay, thanks. That clears things up a little. I have another question,
if you (or anyone else) can help.

Is there any concept of a "bare" target? For example, just a "powerpc"
target that isn't OS specific. The targets I've seen seem like they're
OS specific ("-linux").

I was thinking of writing a stub that speaks the GDB serial protocol.
I can implement the "add breakpoint", "remove breakpoint", "read
memory", "write memory" type functionality myself, but I'm trying to
figure out how that would work with GDB. Sorry if this doesn't make
sense, I'm just beginning to learn about GDB internals.

Thanks again,

-Stephen