Re: build bot failure

Jim,

The problem is the debug stabstring for bfd_reloc_code_real_names now
overflows the maximum length.  Your patch overflowed the limit.

More recent releases of GCC for AIX added support for stab
continuation strings, but not the release installed on the machine
running the buildbot.

There was a similar problem in GCC about a year ago.  Where it is
stabs or DWARF, a single debug statement that large implies something
is wrong with the design of that data structure.

Also, if you still want an account on the AIX system in the GNU
Compile Farm, send me your public key, I can create it while we wait
for Laurent.

- David