Using gdb, how to step only one machine instruction after vmrun instruction? ...so that I jump in the guest OS code

Hello,
I 'm using gdb to debug an hypervisor. and my goal is to trace the
program execution starting from the point that the hypervisor launches
the guest OS by "VMRUN" instruction so that I can jump to the first
instruction in the guest OS code.
This is an excerpt from the hypervisor code:
                clgi;
                sti;
                vmload;
                vmrun;  // starting from here, the cpu switch on
virtualization and the Guest OS is fecthed
                vmsave; // this is the first instruction after a VMEXIT

So, according to AMD documentation, the next instruction after VMRUN
is at CS:RIP where CS and RIP are extracted from the VMCB specific
field.
But using gdb, when I step one instruction from VMRUN, the next
instruction fechted by the debugger is the next instruction in the
hypervisor code, that is "VMSAVE", not the OS code.
So my problem is to trace the execution from the host code to the guest code.
How can I do that? Is there anyone who faced such a kind of problem?
Hope I can get help from YOU. Thanks

--
Parfait T.