Re: Using C++ code inside gdb

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I want to extend gdb to support
targets with multiple memories and for that I wanted to add this
module inside gdb code. This module would be called from with-in the
gdb code, for example, when a user prints a variable on the
command-line, gdb before issuing a request to the target to read the
corresponding memory address, would first call my module to get some
memory-specific info. And, I want the module to be contained inside a
namespace like C++ class. So, basically, I want to add C++ code inside
the gdb code and was looking for any guidelines/caveats regarding the
same.
The solution that you propose doesn't fit the scenario I am shooting
for, as I want the module functions to be called from with-in gdb and
not from the command-line interface. Sorry for not clarifying the
context earlier.

Thanks and Regards,
ash