Re: Python API: can I make new prefix Parameters?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Armando Miraglia <arma2ff0@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixing what you just said, namely renaming "test-category" to "my-category"
> it worked for me:

Oh shoot, I see that now too. I was messing with some other stuff and
didn't completely put it back. I guess I *didn't* try exactly that
permuation before, or made some other similar error.

I think that this might suggest a documentation improvement; if people
are open to the idea, I can write up a proposed change later.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
Evan