Re: [BuildBot] News and announcements

<sergiodj@sergiodj.net> wrote:

>> I also tried to dedicate some time to put a buildslave on an AIX machine
>> (in the GCC Farm).  This was a request by David Edelsohn.  However, I
>> did not manage to compile GDB there, and after spending some time trying
>> to figure out why, I had to switch context to another task.  If you are
>> able to help with this, I would really appreciate.
>
> I have successfully run the gdb testsuite on the aix machine on the gcc farm,
> so it is doable. I can (try to) help (if I can find the time).

Sergio,

I currently am running a buildslave for CPython on the AIX system and
Olly Betts is running a buildslave for another project.

I built the latest snapshot of GDB last night and ran the testsuite.
There were numerous errors, but it ran.

I installed Buildslave 0.8.12 today.

I do not understand why you are unable to configure and build GDB on the system.

Thanks, David