Re: x86_64-elf gdb

On Mon, 2015-03-30 15:59:49 -0500, Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com> wrote:
> On 3/30/2015 3:54 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > > It built for me. But I don't have any way to test it.  Is that
> > > enough to submit a patch for the elf stanza addition?
> > That seems odd to me.  What would be the advantage of pushing that
> > patch if it's a configuration that you can't test?
>
> At the moment, x86_64-elf doesn't even build for binutils-gdb. It
> fails due to a missing gdb configuration.
>
> And if binutils-gdb doesn't complete successfully, that means gcc
> can't be built for this target.
>
> Jan.. do you build binutils-gdb and gcc for this target?

I didn't build it until a minute ago, just x86_64-linux was on the
list. It's added now, so let's wait for the first build to take place
and see how well that works.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:              Alles sollte so einfach wie mÃglich gemacht sein.