Re: building gdb with TUI support on Windows

> >I might have mentioned the idea a few years back, but it was
> >very quickly dismissed ;-).
>
> Please don't remove it. If you disabled everything that didn't work on
> windows, there would be no simulators either. Lol

There is no risk of it being removed at the moment; but just to clarify,
the suggestion I made at the time was not related to support on Windows
(or lack of it) but to the perception that maybe people might not have
been using it (which turned out to be wrong). Hence the dismissing ;-).

--
Joel