[URGENT] Ideas for Google Summer of Code

Hi,

I am going to propose some ideas for GSoC on behalf of GDB today.  The
deadline ends 10 hours from now (i.e., 6h UTC approx.), so it is pretty
tight.  Here is a brief list of things that I am planning:

- gdbmicli project, from Jan Kratochvil.  Jan will send me a short
  e-mail with the details about this project.

- ARI revamp.  This is a personal itch.  I'd like to improve ARI so that
  it is more useful to us.  I will about some paragraph to describe this
  task.

I thought about other tasks (support for pipes on "run", setting up
buildbots, etc.), but dropped those ideas.  If anyone else want to
propose something, please let us/me know.

Thanks,

--
Sergio