[GDB Wiki] Add editor privilege control

Hello,

I'd like to protect our wiki from spammers who regularly use it
for their own purposes by adding read,write,delete,revert privileges
to only known members of the GDB community. The model I'd like
to follow is the model used in the GDB Wiki. See:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/EditorGroup

The idea is that we start with a list of people who are allowed
to edit. If anyone who's a legitimate contributor wants to edit
the wiki as well, one of the users already in the group simply adds
their name to the list.

As far as I can tell from my reading of MoinMoin's documentation,
this should be doable by first creating a group, which is done by
creating a page whose name ends in Group.

After that, I think we'll need to tweak the wiki configuration
in order to have the ACL apply site-wide:

    http://moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration#acl

We would remove all-but-read privileges to "All", and provide
all privileges of members of the EditorGroup.

Thoughts?

Thank you,
--
Joel