This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Testing a GDB plugin in travis-ci.org
- From: jmf list <jmf dot list at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:12:38 -0500
- Subject: Testing a GDB plugin in travis-ci.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I recently had some folks contribute code to support ARM targets to an
open source GDB plugin (written in Python) that I maintain. While
re-working the contribution, I added basic support for testing the ARM
functionality in the travis-ci.org continuous integration environment.
I wasn't able to find any guidance for doing this, so I wrote a blog
post to capture some of what I learned along the way:
Just an FYI -- I thought some folks might find this useful (I would
have). Many apologies to anyone that might consider this noise.