This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB w/ Mac OS cores: "no core file handler recognizes format"
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: Klee Dienes <klee at mit dot edu>
- Cc: Paul Smith <psmith at gnu dot org>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 23:58:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB w/ Mac OS cores: "no core file handler recognizes format"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1391120555 dot 28742 dot 307 dot camel at pdsdesk> <20140131020928 dot GY9810 at adacore dot com> <1C03BC66-B7A2-4219-BCF9-C74288F9348E at mit dot edu>
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Klee Dienes <email@example.com> wrote:
> There should still be a copyright assignment on file for the time period it was written
I think we need to be wary that copyright on file for the time period
may not mean that the copyright for that specific piece of code was
assigned, and note apples unwillingness to do so in the past.
I don't suppose it exists in any branch, or was at least submitted for
inclusion where it can be had from the archives?