This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 7.7 Regression when loading a trace file
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Marc Khouzam <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: "'gdb at sourceware dot org'" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:29:17 +0400
- Subject: Re: 7.7 Regression when loading a trace file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E59706EF8DB1D147B15BECA3322E4BDC1C5776C4 at eusaamb103 dot ericsson dot se>
> Here is a broken session with 7.7 followed by a working one with 7.6.
> My paperwork is still blocked so I cannot submit any fixes at this
> time. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for the note. Just in time!
This is not at all to point fingers, but rather, I'm hoping that
finding the commit that causes the failure might help expedite
the fix. Would you be able to...
1. Check if the failure exists on master?
2. Use git-bisect to find the commit that introduced the regression?