This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: "record save" failure
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Cedric Roux <sed at free dot fr>, "gdb\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:11:36 -0200
- Subject: Re: "record save" failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52DE76B2 dot 3070302 at free dot fr> <CANFwon26TA-z0t5TNM4EJFHxA-Sr3cSZhc_-+y_Fn1OzpZ83-A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tuesday, January 21 2014, Hui Zhu wrote:
> Prec didn't support multithread.
Even so, GDB shouldn't segfault like that.
Cedric, thanks for the report. Would it be possible for you to test
this with our git HEAD? Also, if you still find the issue with git
HEAD, could you please file a bug in our bugzilla about this issue?