This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Background of daily update changeset?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Dmitry Samersoff <dms at samersoff dot net>
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:28:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Background of daily update changeset?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52BE7F20 dot 8010709 at samersoff dot net>
>>>>> "Dmitry" == Dmitry Samersoff <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Dmitry> What is the goal of daily update of BFD_VERSION_DATE?
I think you'd be better off asking on the binutils list.
My guess is that it's so that snapshots can be exactly identified.
FWIW I'm not really convinced it is all that useful.