This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: package error about gdb.html.tar.gz
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:35:59 +0400
- Subject: Re: package error about gdb.html.tar.gz
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52A7EBC7 dot 5050400 at gmail dot com>
> Hi, I found a package error, that in the page:
> There is a link named : gdb.html.tar.gz 19520 KB in section "Debugging with GDB"
> I just download it and found that it contains all the GDB source code,
> is that a package error? I think this file should only contains the
> html achieve of the document.
Thanks for the report. I've checked in a fix, which showed that
the file went down from 20 or so MB down to 700KB. I should take
effect during tonight's cycle.
It also allowed me to notice that the "annotate" and "stabs" docs
were no longer updated. Not surprising that we never noticed,
since these are both obsolete technologies...