Re: Kernel debugging

Ty mike,

I am aware of kdgb, but it doesn't have gdb's abilities. Besides I
know extensibly gdb, and I can never find the Sysreq key on my
keyboard :-(. I will try it next time, but for now I solved my problem
by reading the kernel source code. I have noticed the remote_vis.c in
gdb sources. Does this mean I can use gdb remotely to a virtual host?
How can i do it? Furthermore have gdbstubs incorporated into gdb
sources, or is it another abandoned project (since 2003 :-()?

Nikos