Re: [C++] System Requirements

This is indeed a sad day. I got my own gdb since years, have my own
hack in there, basically getting rid of the TUI and getting my own
proper TUI, not curses based, working much like dbx, xdb, i.e
lightweigth comunication (not graphic) yet able to display source code
efficiently with basic terminal. My hack are 'gdb portable' i.e
forward ported since age. And I only debug C code (so far I was lucky)

This move to gdb written in C++ will indeed move me away from it, time
to look llvm closer :)

May be this will trig also some fork, who knows may be there are some
out there who still want a lightweigth debugger of classic non object
language (say C, pascal, fortran)....

Sounds like GDB caught the same disease as gnome, etc, they want to be modern :)

Cheers,
Phi