This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [C++] System Requirements
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: brlongbons at gmail dot com
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:52:46 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [C++] System Requirements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+XNFZO6-rhG_mnRtg_B_y6R3FaFRWzb_ED4G=Yf1gdNs4d+gw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131215153129 dot GA27931 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <CA+XNFZNM2x6Gz4NNZPSYUiqE1nm-cOb+aVtRWWiuhJais60oOg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:04:09 -0800
> From: Ben Longbons <email@example.com>
> Personally, I don't get why people who are using long-term "stable"
> releases expect to be able to use the latest and greatest version of
> anything. If you only need to *use* gdb, you can just stick to older
> versions (including 7.7) which are still fully-featured releases.
Personally I don't get why we should listen to someone who never ever
contributed a single patch to GDB. Stop wasting our time. Come back
after you've actually contributed some actual code to GDB.